Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Escape

I can't seem to escape this pain. Just when I think I have it under control, BAM, the onset of pain is sudden. This morning I tried meditating in bed while holding a hot towel to my face. Eventually I fell asleep, but as soon as I was awakened, the pain was back full force. The hydrocodone kinda sorta helped but not for long - two hours at the most. I usually blog while in pain, hoping maybe if I concentrate on something else it will help. I have found that if I do something, anything to keep my mind off the ice pick stabbing/electrical shock feeling, then I don't notice it so much. If I'm just sitting there, concentrating on the TN then it hurts a dozen times worse. I have searched the internet for pain relief ideas and just haven't found anything worthwhile yet. I really hope this neurontin works.

No comments: