Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pill Box

Today has been a long day for me. I am tired. I don't think I am getting enough sleep. Between my two month old waking up to eat and my 2 year old waking up due to teething I am awake alot during the night. Right now my nerves are somewhere between calm and just before the beginning of a pain attack. I feel some stabbing, just lightly in the second nerve branch (the one that runs along the top teeth/sinuses). I took a hydrocodone at 9 but am trying to avoid taking any more. The limit is 8 in a 24 hour period. I don't know exactly how many I have taken today but I think it's a couple over 8. 9 or 10 maybe? I didn't count so I am not sure.

I told Dan I would like to get one of those older people pill boxes. I already can't remember if I've taken my neurontin during the day. That's not good. I mean it's 1 pill 3 times a day. At lunch I can't remember if I tool the lunch pill because half an hour before I was thinking about taking it and don't know if I followed through. I need a pill box.

No comments: